"She reads. She reads. She reads words of splendour to comfort her soul."
(Source: venuschild, via mrsclarkkent)
"With the right music, you either forget everything or you remember everything."
- (via lucysbasement)
(Source: alexbost, via vintage-blackandwhitephotography)
"The art of dressing is the art we all practice"
- Anne Hollander *Dressed (via glamour)
"I love it when women love themselves.
I love it when women are learning to love themselves.
I love it when women inspire other women to love themselves"
- lnkdroptheory (via thatkindofwoman)
(Source: jnc-ink, via thatkindofwoman)
"We lose ourselves in the things we love. We find ourselves there, too."
- Kristin Martz (via goodwinmacalister)
(Source: rochelledelaroche, via goodwinmacalister)
"Let’s just lay around and make love and take walks and talk a little."
- Charles Bukowski, from “Post Office” (via thatkindofwoman)
(Source: violentwavesofemotion, via schoengeistig)
"I am thinking of you.
What else can I say?"
- Margaret Atwood, from Postcards (via thatkindofwoman)
(Source: violentwavesofemotion, via thatkindofwoman)