"I need someone who
Sees the fire in my eyes and
wants to play with it."
- Haiku by l.s.f. (via thatkindofwoman)
(Source: despawndent, via thatkindofwoman)
"Oh how we forget
that everything is a choice
and we can decide."
- Daily Haiku on Love by Tyler Knott Gregson (via tylerknott)
"You have more to do
than be weighed down
by pretty or beautiful
you are a fiery heart
and a wicked brain
do not let your soul
be defined by its shell."
- Michelle K., You Look So Pretty! (via goodwinmacalister)
"You want that love to be a bursting flame, not a candle."
- Came up in conversation. (via goodwinmacalister)
(Source: captainjaymerica, via goodwinmacalister)
"I believe in an everyday sort of magic — the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the moments of syncronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we’re alone."
- Charles de Lint (via liquidlightandrunningtrees)
"They were smiling at each other as if this was the beginning of the world."
- F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Love of the Last Tycoon (via goodwinmacalister)
(Source: fitzgeraldquotes, via goodwinmacalister)
"i want to apologize to all the women i have called beautiful
before i’ve called them intelligent or brave
i am sorry i made it sound as though
something as simple as what you’re born with
is all you have to be proud of
when you have broken mountains with your wit
from now on i will say things like
you are resilient, or you are extraordinary
not because i don’t think you’re beautiful
but because i need you to know
you are more than that"
- rupi kaur (via thatkindofwoman)
"Sometimes when you meet someone, there’s a click. I don’t believe in love at first sight but I believe in that click."
- Ann Aguirre, Blue Diablo (via quantum-harmonix)
(Source: simply-quotes, via emibemi)
"He loved her, of course, but better than that, he chose her, day after day. Choice: that was the thing."
Sherman Alexie, The Toughest Indian In The World
(Source: larmoyante, via stringsofthoughts)